Cardiamin® Heart Health Supplements
Support your heart with the essential vitamins and nutrients it needs with doctor-formulated Cardiamin® softgel heart supplements.
- 1000 IU of Vitamin D
- 1000mg of EPA/DHA with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Plus Thiamin, Zinc & Selenium
Cardiamin® Heart Health SupplementsBuy Now
Support your heart with doctor-formulated Cardiamin® daily heart multivitamin with Omega-3.
- Cardiologist Recommended & Formulated
- Lowers LDL Cholesterol with Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Helps Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Trusted by Leading Heart Institutions
Ingredients included in Cardiamin® heart supplements are carefully chosen by an expert Cardiac Advisory Board based on current scientific evidence to promote heart health.
Incorporating Omega-3 essential fatty acids into a regular diet is important to help support heart health, because this ingredient can’t be created by the human body alone. The American Heart Association recognizes the importance of Omega-3 fatty acids for supporting heart health.
Vitamin D is important for continuing normal function of many body systems including skeletal, cardiovascular, muscle, skin, endocrine, and immune. Accumulating evidence points to an important role of Vitamin D in supporting heart health.
Thiamin is important for energy metabolism, breaking down dietary sugars, neuronal communication and a healthy immune system. The use of diuretics or water pills in the treatment of heart failure can result in a lower level of thiamin in the body.
Zinc supports a healthy immune system, growth and wound healing. Zinc deficiency may be seen in patients with heart disease and heart failure.
In the body selenium acts as an antioxidant that binds free radicals to protect cells against oxidative stress. Selenium deficiency may be seen in patients with heart disease and heart failure.
"I start my cardiovascular patients on Cardiamin® because of its combination profile of Vitamin D, Omega 3 fatty acids, and necessary multivitamins in research-based doses. It's cost-beneficial and well-tolerated."
Jody Stagg, MD
"My patients have confidence in Cardiamin® because it was developed by heart doctors and based on research by heart experts. It's not just another multivitamin."
Salvatore J. Tirrito, MD, FACC
"For my patients who want vitamin supplements, I recommend Cardiamin® because it's based on scientific evidence and expert guidelines."
Po-Shun Lee, MD
"As we age, nutrition becomes increasingly more important to overall health. For many people, it's often difficult to obtain all of the essential nutrients through food alone. Multivitamin supplements serve as a valuable resource to support those with chronic conditions affecting the heart."
Robin Trupp, PhD, ARNP, CHFN
- “Thank you. Wow. I didn’t think that I would get such great customer service.”
- -Linda S.
- “Thank you for your excellent product and superb customer service.”
- -James B.
- “Thank you SO much for your efforts in getting me the discount! I really do appreciate this very much. Thank you, too, to your company who made this possible. I will spread the word even more!”
- -Melanie G.
- “Recommended by cardiologist.”
- -J Northern Virginia.
- “I appreciate all of the help you have given me. You guys are a class act. Thanks!”
- -Maggie L.
- “The pharmacy that I normally buy the product at ran out of stock. They did not have what I needed (Pro-Renal with Omega-3). Your effort saved the day for me! THANKS again for the speedy and professional manner in which you handled my request.”
- -Leroy R.
- “I LOVE your customer service!!”
- -Ann M.
- “THANK YOU”
- -Charmaine P.